Project Heha – Purchase Notice
Last update: 31 May 2021
Welcome to purchase at the website of Project Heha Limited (“Project Heha”) – www.projectheha.com (“Website”). By purchasing through our Website, you agree that you have accepted this Purchase Notice. Project Heha might update, alter, change, amend, supplement and/ or remove this Purchase Notice any time and thus you are advised to pay attention to the latest update of the Purchase Notice.
1. Purchase Notice:
1) The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order;
2) All transactions shall be settled in Hong Kong dollar;
3) Local courier costs are excluded from the listed prices and would be determined and charged separately by our selected local courier company, S.F. Express (Hong Kong).;
4) For delivery purposes, your name, contact number and shipping address would be passed to the courier company;
5) The Website only supports local delivery to Hong Kong for the time being. Please email Project Heha for overseas delivery;
6) Please cross-check your order details and quantity before order placement. Once the order is placed, no amendment would be made including order cancelation and amendment of quantity of goods;
7) Please settle your payment as guided by our system upon order placement;
8) Project Heha shall confirm your order in due course and send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Such acknowledgement email shall not be deemed as Project Heha has reserved the ordered products for you. All orders are subject to final availability;
9) Project Heha shall notify you by email in case the product(s) ordered is/are not available, and refund the order within thirty (30) working days accordingly;
10) List prices or product information might be invalid due to system error(s) or untimely update. Project Heha reserves the rights to amend or cancel paid or confirmed orders;
11) Project Heha will not be (directly or indirectly) liable, in whole or in part for any loss and damage of whatever nature arising from our amendment or cancelation of your confirmed order;
12) All product images shown are for reference only. Real object should be considered as final.
2. Delivery arrangement:
1) Your order will normally be processed in 7 days. If more time is needed, Project Heha will notify you by email.
2) Each order will be delivered to one local address in Hong Kong only. If you want to deliver the goods to a different local address, please place the orders separately.
3) After your order is shipped, you will receive an email with a waybill number.
4) The estimated arrival date of delivery displayed on the website is for reference only. The actual arrival date depends on the inventory and logistic conditions. For enquiry, please visit the courier’s website to track the delivery status with the waybill number provided.
5) When the order is shipped, you agree that the courier uses the delivery address provided by you on this website. Please refer to the courier for standard delivery rates.
6) Project Heha will not be responsible for delivery failure due to any error in the delivery address, phone number or name you provided on our website.
3. Payment method:
1) We accept payment by PayMe, FPS and ATM transfer/bank deposit. Please email the payment slip with reference to your invoice number to email@example.com
2) When you pay by PayMe or FPS, you agree to and accept the relevant terms and conditions stipulated by PayMe or FPS. Your payment details may be collected, processed and retained by PayMe or FPS.
3) No matter the circumstances, Project Heha will not be liable, whether wholly or partially, for any loss or damage arising from the payment by PayMe or FPS (regardless of whether the liability is direct or indirect).
1) If you find printing or binding errors (missing pages, skipped pages or pages bound upside down) or wrong delivery upon receipt of the goods, please notify Project Heha by email as soon as possible and within 14 days. We will replace it with the same item free of charge after we confirm the goods is eligible for an exchange.
2) After confirmation for exchange, please return the goods to Project Heha via SF Express, and select ‘Pay be receiver’ on the waybill. Project Heha will pay for the shipping fees. If you choose to use other couriers to send back your returns, the shipping fees will be borne by you.
3) All the goods sold are non-refundable and unexchangeable unless there are printing or binding errors or wrong delivery.
4) Please contact Project Heha for matters relating to exchange:
5) Each order can only be exchanged once.
5. Force Majeure
If Project Heha fails to or delays in fulfilling the obligations stipulated in this “Purchase Notice” or the order due to events beyond the reasonable control of Project Heha, Project Heha will not be liable to the user or any third party. These events may include, but not limited to, strikes, fires, floods, heavy rains, natural disasters, infectious diseases, wars, government measures, labor conditions, social activities, Internet or telecommunications failures, etc. Once the above-mentioned force majeure event occurs, Project Heha is not obliged to perform its responsibilities in the event of force majeure or under the influence of force majeure, and has the right to cancel any order without assuming any responsibility.
The above “Purchase Notice” is governed and interpreted by the laws of Hong Kong. Project Heha reserves the right to revise the above notice without prior notice.